More than 10,000 Baby Boomers are reaching the age of 65 every single day, and this trend will continue to happen for about the next 20 years!
In fact, the number of senior citizens in America is projected to more than double during the first half of this century, and they will face enormous financial hurdles in the years to come. Lets look at the stats from Economic Collapse:
- Back in 1991, half of all American workers planned to retire before they reached the age of 65. Today, that number has declined to 23 percent.
- Right now, there are somewhere around 40 million senior citizens in the United States. By 2050 that number is projected to skyrocket to 89 million.
- 67 percent of all American workers believe that they “are a little or a lot behind schedule on saving for retirement”.
- A poll conducted by CESI Debt Solutions found that 56 percent of American retirees still had outstanding debts when they retired.
- According to a recent AARP poll, 25 percent of all Americans in the 46 to 64-year-old age bracket have no retirement savings at all.
State and local governments are facing trillions in unfunded pension liabilities, Medicare is facing a 38 trillion dollar shortfall over the next 75 years, and the Social Security system is facing a 134 trillion dollar shortfall over that same length of time.
As you can see, the federal government, our state governments and our local governments are already drowning in debt and we are already spending far more money than we bring in each year.
Don’t be caught unprepared for retirement! Take the necessary steps to protect what long-term funds you may have with the safety & security of physical gold and silver. With precious metals, you can help yourself not become a statistic. Call Capital Gold Group at (800) 510-9594 today!